It is what it is

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm so sorry!

Really, I'm sorry I haven't been updating at all. My fault. I've been bouncing around living at a handful of addresses for the last few months, but I'm finally settled down and living at Augusta and Division with Ben and Erich. It's a beauty, and we just got the internet. So I'll be here, and I'll be posting, perhaps even an obnoxious amount.

Here's my new house. We're the first floor, and one of my favorite parts of the place is the porch. It's great for people watching, and generally just great.

Here's the ol' porch close-up.

Coming soon are the long belated photos of the weekend at JP's tree farm.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

You're back ay? Perhaps i'll take you off my "On Notice."

Also, what day/time are you chumps going up to Kelly's?

I can't play basketball cause I'm tired from biking...blah...blah...blah...

kitty catastrophe said...

you should be sorry. especially since your last blog said 'long hiatus', no shit. let's bike.

Archival Ennui