It is what it is

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My Ideal Cykel

Here's the bike that I dream about. The company is called Kronan, and they make a modern replica of the classic Swedish military working bicycle. They aren't available in the U.S. so I can't readily acquire one, but I can dream.



They're perfect for commuting - chain guards and fenders to protect your slacks, and a comfortable upright position for when you need to bike but not race. They're simple, with only a one speed or three speed internal hub. They are classic, clean and beautiful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's what she said (classic clean and beautiful)...

joe d.

Anonymous said...

you sound excited. you should relieve yourself in a tree

Anonymous said...

Those bike are really really nice. I couldn't believe the price is only 400 USD. Why they hell don't they sell in the US or Canada?

It's a fixed gear though, right? I still haven't made up my mind about those. ;)

S.

Archival Ennui