It is what it is

Friday, November 02, 2007

November wrap up


Hello friends. How goes everything for plural you? Youse? Ya'll? I figured it's time for a little update and tell you all what's going on. By 'what's going on' I mean here are a bunch of links and virtually no information whatsoever about me.

First: I'm obsessed with the Chitown Kids, my friend Chris Walsh's south side rap group. Check out their stuff here. They have a newly redesigned website that is killer and their music is more addictive than crack stuffed cigarettes. Listen to 'We Is', their hot new track.

Everyone also has to check out Rudy's website. It's run by his dad and now features videos of some of his sketches. Check it out at rudyvoit.com - I recommend the dirty old man sketch which I was lucky enough to see in person. I can hear my obnoxious laugh, especially when he says that his wife likes it 'greek'. If you don't know what that means look it up at urban dictionary.
I'm sorry that it means that, Efi.

Futurama is coming out with a movie! I don't know about youse, but this was one of my favorite tv shows. It's got snappier writing than anything the Simpsons have done in a decade, better animation, and a concept that is adaptable to pretty much any situation imaginable. The pricks at fox won't let me embed the youtube preview but you can check it out here. Thanks to James for the link.

That's about it for now. Oh, the above image is from Shorpy and pretty much represents how old I feel when I'm riding my bike. I'm all ZOOM WHEE! I'm headed to the lakehouse for the weekend so I'll see you suckers later.

3 comments:

polka-dotter said...

Can't wait for that Futurama movie to come out. Unforunately, the youtube thing was taken down. Sadness. You have some pretty cool friends. Chitown Kids rock and Rudy's hilarious!

S.

the homunculus said...

you feel like a newsie?

Anonymous said...

hey will, its little mike lazzara here,
just found your site and wanted to say hello
also wanted to thank you for continuing your posts about matt
i check online from time to time to see what people have written and you are the only one who seems to keep his message straight
i really appreciate it
thanks will,
mike

Archival Ennui